If you discover any maintenance problems in a classroom, send email to Classroom Support Services at classrm@u.washington.edu. They handle equipment, operator service, deliveries and pickups, and furniture and other room-specific needs. They take care of directing all requests to the appropriate department. For example, when Physical Plant personnel are needed for a job, Classroom Support will put in the necessary paperwork to order their services. If a classroom is out of chalk, they will contact Custodial Services, and so on.

The phone number for Classroom Services is 543-9900. You can also view their web page at http://www.washington.edu/classroom/.