Course and Enrollment Info

Information on future, current and past course scheduling, faculty assignments and past enrollment counts.

More info on course offerings and enrollment information

Class Time Schedules

Look up the meetings and locations of current and upcoming quarter classes.

Daytime PMP
Autumn 2023 Autumn 2023 PMP (Page 1 and Page 2)
Winter 2023 Winter 2024 PMP (Page 1 and Page 2)

Course Information

Catalog and Master Course Descriptions

Capstone Resources

Information and guidance for students in capstone courses.

Final Exam Schedules

Summer Quarters: Unlike autumn, winter and spring quarters, the summer quarter does not have a week set aside exclusively for final examinations. Most summer quarter finals examinations are given on the final meeting day of the course. Consult with your instructor on when your final examination will be given.

View final exam schedules

Course Evaluations

Teaching Ratings for ECE Faculty and Teaching Assistants. Scroll down to Electrical and Computer Engineering.

View UW’s Course Evaluation Catalog (you’ll need to scroll down to “Electrical and Computer Engineering”)

Registration Issues

Waitlist Information

  • Sign up for NotifyUW and keep checking the time schedule for open seats.
  • Overloads are at the discretion of the faculty. We must have an email from the instructor stating it is ok to overeload.
  • Graduating seniors should email if you need the course to graduate.

Non major registration

  • If you have the pre-requisites for a course, please send an email to with the course number and section you wish to enroll.
  • If you do not have the pre-requisites for a course and feel you have the sufficient background/foundation, please email the instructor proof of your background/foundation and copy We will only give out entry codes if the instructor has given written approval in these cases.
  • Enrollment for all non majors is on a space available basis. We will typically review non major petitions near the end of period 2.
  • Non majors are allowed up to 3 EE courses. Anything beyond the 3 are at the discretion of the department.

Graduate students interested in taking EE courses at the graduate (500) level should contact the course instructor directly.

Non-Matriculated/Graduate Non-Matriculated Students (Non-Degree)

A non-matriculated student is someone not currently enrolled as a student at UW.

  • Contact the Professional and Continuing Education Office for the non-degree enrollment process.
  • Complete the NM/GM Form. This requires a signature from the instructor.
  • Then, bring the form to the ECE department for a departmental signature.
  • Enrollment is on a space available basis.


Registration for two classes with a time conflict must be done via the Registration Transaction Form submitted to the Registrar in Schmitz Hall. If the conflict is less than 60 minutes per week, verbal permission of the instructors is required. If the time conflict is 60 minutes or more per week, signatures from both instructors are required.

Independent Study

For undergraduate independent study, faculty codes may be obtained from ECE Advising upon presentation of the Undergraduate Independent Study Form (EE 490 or 499), which is signed by the faculty advisor.

Entry Codes

If you need an entry code for a course, due to prerequisite waiver, overload or other circumstance, please have the instructor e-mail ECE Advising with permission or submit a Registration Approval Form with faculty signature.