Submitting a travel reimbursement request? Please review our Travel Guidance page.

Required materials

Food and beverage reimbursements

In addition to the materials listed above, the following are also required:

Policy considerations:

  • Alcohol reimbursements require a discretionary 64-xxxx budget. If you have a discretionary budget and are seeking reimbursement for alcohol purchases, please provide this 64- budget number in your reimbursement request. 
  • Unless the excess is placed on a discretionary budget, food reimbursement may not exceed the per diem limit for the meal (including taxes, gratuity, catering fees, etc.).
  • If your event is recurring (e.g. refreshments for lab meetings), you may submit a blanket food approval form with “event will be recurring” box checked. This form must be renewed annually.


  • Email the materials listed above as PDF attachments to the Collaboration Core Shared Services team at Please include “ECE Reimbursement” in the subject line and the funding budget number in the body of the email. 


  • Speak with your faculty adviser before seeking reimbursement and enter their name on the request form under “faculty sponsor”. Copy your faculty adviser on the reimbursement email and the Collaboration Core team will reach out to them for approval and to obtain a funding budget number.


  • Please reach out to the Collaboration Core Shared Services team at with any questions.