Computing Support


May 11, 2022

How to Request a Static Wired IP Address

This only applies to physical, wired networks. The wireless network in the building is controlled by UW-IT; contact them regarding any wireless allocations.

Commonly Used Network and Server Information

Wi-Fi service is managed by UW-IT. The information below only pertains to theĀ  wired network found in the ECE building and in parts of Sieg Hall.